- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « Cyril X. Diaz And His Orchestra - Ti Chabine Manze Titine La / Mme. Killio (7inch) »
West African and Venezuelan inspired dancefloor single from Cyril Diaz, the 1950's Trinidadian bandleader playing the roots music of his Afro-Venezuelan parentage.
His father Gordon Diaz migrated to Trinidad sometime in the early 1900's. Throughout the 1950's Cyril Diaz and his big band calypso orchestra toured the Caribbean and South America recording culturally inspired hybrid calypsos with an African and Latin tinge.
Showcased here is his fascination with West African shango on "Mme Killio", who was a famous beauty contest in Africa, Diaz’s version being recorded by Emory Cook in November 1957.
A- Ti Chabine Manze Titine La
B- Mme. Killio
« Cyril X. Diaz And His Orchestra - Ti Chabine Manze Titine La / Mme. Killio (7inch) » We also offer ...
(Credit Card / Paypal)
- Fast Shipping
(Various choices of Shipping Method Worldwide)