- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « Cortex - Edits »
Trad Vibe Records is pleased to present the first release of classic Jazz-Funk band Cortex, remixed by DJ’s!
Extracted from the 4th album I Heard A Sigh (TVLP11), recently released by the label, these 2 underrated gems seemed obvious material to put into the hands of two Jazz lovers DJs, both well represented and respected within the edits scene.
The Reflex has held the title "Stand & Move" with loops, filters and dub, for one French-Touch side and a 100% Disco-Jazz result, highlighting the famous Fender Rhodes playing by the band leader, Alain Mion.
DJ Moar was in charge of "High on the Funk", keeping most lead voice, chorus, organ and synth parts, he used re-loops and a bigger beat to give it the deserved punch and groove!
Future Classic Jazz Dance!
A. Stand & Move (The Reflex Disco-Jazz Odissey)
B. High On The Funk (Dj Moar Frenchy Re-Edit)
« Cortex - Edits » We also offer ...
(Credit Card / Paypal)
- Fast Shipping
(Various choices of Shipping Method Worldwide)