- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « V/A - In The Red Vol.1 & 2 (CD) »
Parisian label Chuwanaga is really proud to announce the final volume of the In The Red compilation series with this CD bringing together Volume 1 & 2. In The Red Volume 1 & 2 is an in depth musical focus on the Britfunk genre - or British Jazz-Funk - mainly produced in London between the end of the seventies and the eighties.
Back in the days, it defined a unique mix of Jazz-Funk & Disco including Reggae & Dub techniques from Afro-Caribbean communities who were at the heart of the movement. These young musicians gave their music a unique British flavor and raw energy pushing the needle "In The Red". Almost four decades later on these powerful tracks are again ready to burn up dancefloors.
Parisian DJ, activist and producer Saint-James has selected the most exciting, rare and powerful tracks from that era (1980-1988). Expect powerful synth solos, crazy slap bass grooves, lovely vocals on the top, strong and melodic horn sections… The CD features also an insert with photos & interviews of different members of the bands featured here.
1. Equa – In The Red
2. Congress – Something That You Got (Real Hot)
3. Potion – Catch The Feelin’ (Showstopper)
4. Inch By Inch – If It’s Magic (We Don’t Want It)
5. Index – Starlight (The Break)
6. Spookey - Friends
7 - Stikki Stuff - School
8 - Cruzial - Send Me Your Love
9 - Potion - City Girls
10 - The Breakfast Band - Funksters
11 - Yeow Band - Energy
12 - Scratch (Gonzalez) - Keep On Searching For Love
« V/A - In The Red Vol.1 & 2 (CD) » We also offer ...
(Credit Card / Paypal)
- Fast Shipping
(Various choices of Shipping Method Worldwide)