- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « Igor Wakhevitch - KSHATRYA (The Eye Of The Bird) (CD) »
**** PREORDER: AVAILABLE ON MARCH 28th 2019 ****
Transversales Disques presents KSHATRYA, (The Eye Of The Bird), never released before recording by french avant-garde electronic composer Igor Wakhevitch, who composed a bunch of major experimental albums in the 70’s such as Logos, Docteur Faust, Hathor, Les Fous d'Or, Nagual and Let's Start.
During this 10 years period, Wakhevitch was close to Jean-Michel Jarre, the Pink Floyd, the Soft-Machine, and legendary choreographer Maurice Bejart having with him many conversations around dance and music, human body and soul, spiritual path, collective life, new society, human evolution. As a composer Igor Wakhevitch collaborated with Salvador Dali, Carolyn Carlson, and Terry Riley to name a few. He's considered as one of the first French composer using synthesizers like Synthi AKS, ARP2600 or Moog modular systems.
After spending almost 30 years in India, Igor Wakhevitch dug in his archives this unreleased work recorded in 1999 on his “Mysterious Island 88” system. Esotheric, sacred and cosmic, KSHATRYA, (The Eye Of The Bird) is the logical follow up of Igor’s early works and a monumental piece of electronic music. A must!
11. Love Song to Ekalavya
2. The Golden Night Part I : The Golden Night
3. The Golden Night : Part II : A Walk Beneath the stars - Ursa Minor : from the north
4. The Silver Horses
5 The Roarer, the Entity of Darkness
6. The Ride of the Makara
7. The Workload of the World
8. 27th September 1942. Train n°38. Railway station: Paris-Drancy. Destination: Auschwitz-Birkenau
« Igor Wakhevitch - KSHATRYA (The Eye Of The Bird) (CD) » We also offer ...
(Credit Card / Paypal)
- Fast Shipping
(Various choices of Shipping Method Worldwide)